Sunday, May 16, 2010

Vegas-San Diego

Wednesday-Saturday morning was a bunch of craziness and it was damn fun!

Wednesday I flew out with my Mom to Vegas for a southwest party. They closed off fremont street and had free beer all night.






Angelina came by later to pick me up and she took me around for a bit till we met up with Mike. By this time I was pretty hammered but we went bowling anyways.


Next day we all met up again and ate at Hot-N-Juicy. I guess this is Vegas' version of Boiling Crab. After this we started drinking some more till I had to get on a plane to San Diego. Ive flew hungover before but I have never flown actually drunk and damn, best plane ride ever!





I was a little scared that I was going to be stuck in the airport for the night because Hoa and everyone at his house have been drinking since 11 a.m. and when Long got to the airport Hoa was in the passenger seat passed out. If that wasnt enough we all got ready and went to P.B. Good night out and we had a couple casualties. haha.
Next day was Sungod. Pretty much everyone woke up around 9 a.m. to drink. I like my sleep so I got up at 11 to this:
After a few games we headed to campus to watch b.o.b and chill on the field.

Oh and I cant forget about Michelle Branch! ahha. Shes not a bad performer. Best part of her part was when she did a Rolling Stones cover of "play with fire."

George got jumped so we all decided to go back home and drink it off. Grabbed a bite to eat and later on went back to say to a few people and get in the crowd for Drake.

Drake wasnt bad. Hes pretty funny and he brought out a couple special guests and gave some girl out of the crowd a 3000 dollar necklace. He also had this mike stand with hella bras hanging from it. After his show we went back to the house and I was goooooneee.

Then got on a plane this afternoon to back home. If I had a choice I would have stayed but I have work and I need money. Also my body needs some rest. I need to recover and get serious about this board exam Im taking in 3 weeks.
*There are a lot of parts missing in he trip that I wish I could have documented but most of the time I was too drunk or having too much fun to care to take a picture. But trust me, this was one of the best Ive ever had. (yupp corny drake reference)

Oh broakland in the airport.

No comments: