Monday, January 16, 2012

5 Months

Been in the big apple for 5 months now. Times sure does fly but I am definitely living the life that I want to live. Yes, I'm having a difficult time finding a job (career wise), but that's all part of the hustle. I'm still enjoying every minute of it, be it the ups or downs. New place, new people, new experiences. I'm learning something new about myself everyday, growing and maturing as each minute passes. Definitely loving everything about this city and all that it has to offer and I plan to stay here until I can say to myself that "I've made it." On my own standards and no one else.








But most importantly I get to spend everyday and every night with the person I love, a person that loves me as much, if not even more. Definitely wouldn't have been able to do this without her.

No comments: