Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Philippines: Day 11

Waking up to the beach right outside of your door and BBQ on the grill is pretty damn nice. Since our family decided not to make our planned trip to Boracay this will have to do, but I am not complaining one bit. I actually really liked this place. Since school is in season in the Philippines and other than the few locals living there, we pretty much had the whole island to ourselves. Also we get to use the extra money well have to give to our relatives that can use the help.






After breakfast we decided to go on an adventure around the island.

There was this blue swordfish looking like fish in there.



We ended up here. Its suppose to be a cave but cause of the earthquakes throughout the years, the entrance got covered. But it still makes for a good swimming spot.

We explored on the other side of the island but I wasnt able to take my camera cause you have to do some swimming. But once you get there youll be able to see some of the islands that make up the "Hundred Islands."




















Too bad we couldnt stay another night cause we have plans for the next day. But the next time I come back to the Philippines I will definitely come back to that island again.

And here is my Dad enjoying getting soaked in the rain and is probably thinking about the 16 years it took to come back home and Im pretty sure hes getting pretty sad cause he's going back to the US in a few days and I dont blame him. Its pretty great out here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man, the Philippines look incredible.