Thursday, June 3, 2010

2 days ago

Been a regular at the hospital this past week. My Grandpa is slowly getting better, hes still on a ventilator but hes slowly breathing on his own. Hopefully itll be out soon so he can finally talk. I also talked to my Mom today and asked her if she can postpone MY flight to the Philippines. I dont want to go on a vacation if Im not sure that hes better.

To get my mind off things and a break from studying. I went on a little loop around the area. Ended up meeting up with Justin, Jeff, and jeff's friend. My "break" ended up lasting till the next day!

This is how it happened. Got talked into going to San Jose to get wings. Then on the way home got a call from Ruel to go to wal-mart. Who can say no to wal-mart? Spikey was there too. Before leaving, Ruel came up with the brilliant idea to bake cookies, just like old times. It was already pretty late so I just said fuck it. Ended up drinking one too many beers at his place and knocked out. Then late late breakfast the next day. Thanks guys, even though I lost a day of studying, I had fun.




No comments: