Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Philippines: Day .5

Thank god my cousin has internet at his house or else this update would not be happening right now.

But the flight took about 16 hours with a quick 45 minute stop-over in Guam for a re-fuel. First few hours I stayed up watching movies and slept the rest of the time, that way I wont be jetlagged when I land. Sleeping most of the way was pretty cool since it made the flight way more bearable.

Upon arriving, it was pretty hectic in the airport and it took us 2 hours to get our bags.


My auntie and my cousin picked us up and showed us around Manila for a bit. Im still getting used to the time and especially the crazy heat. And look some bikers! I gotta give 'em props cause I seriously dont think I can ride a bike in this type of weather. It is way too hot and the drivers are crazy!









I didnt get to take pictures of the 5 hours drive to our province since I was busy catching up, 12 years worth and falling asleep halfway through. But right now Im back to the province I grew up at and my cousin is taking me around. To all the places I used to hang out at when I was little and I must say, it feels nice to be back.

No comments: