Wednesday, April 28, 2010

4-28-10

I actually woke up BEFORE 10:00 a.m. today! I had to head to the city to pick up a bar/stem and cash from Ryan. Funny/weird thing about the bar/stem that I bought was that it cost $40 AND a dark chocolate snickers. At first I thought the seller was joking about the snickers but he was serious about it.

On Apr 26, 2010, at 9:58 PM, Jensen E <ernves@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Hey. Tomorrow night I have class in Berkeley till 9 so I can meet you at a Bart station downtown prolly by 9:45-10ish if that works for you. Or if you want to meet in the afternoon I can meet around late 4 o'clock.

On Apr 26, 2010, at 9:58 PM, Jensen E eieeses@sblobal.net wrote:

Let me know.
And are you serious about the candy bar? Haha
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 26, 2010, at 9:26 PM, Jeremiah Michaels mraguargmail.com wrote:

Ok, cool.
Yes on the candy bar. She likes them.
Sent from my iPhone

I had to do some hunting for that snickers bar! Found it all the way in Berkeley. But anyways. After all that, I went to Area Cycles to say whats up but I ended up staying all day. BUT I did get an hour or so of studying done.
On the way home I went and picked some of these up:
To turn this:
To this!
Took a little longer that I thought and I made have made it harder on myself by not using chemicals to remove the anodize so I had to do it by hand. But it feels so much better seeing results when everything was done by hand.

No comments: