Sunday, April 4, 2010

Weekend Update

This weekend was pretty uneventful. Happy Easter to everyone out there, hope you guys had a feast. As for me; I actually went to church for the first time in months. But instead of going out to a family party I stayed home with my Grandpa.

I stayed home cause the other day I was woken up, to find out that he had blood in his urine. So I took him to his doctor. Dont think its that serious, either a stone or an infection and he got medication for both. Hes scheduled for a follow up in the next few days. The amount of blood has gone down since then. But either way, he's a tough dude. He'll be fine.

Sorry if this grosses you out. If it does, just think of it as cranberry juice or something.
+ a couple extras.



Oh and this rain sucks major balls.

No comments: