Monday, April 26, 2010

4-25-10

As you can see I got my computer back! Finally get to blog and surf the web through a real screen and not through a 3 inch iphone.

But anyways. Yesterday was a pretty full day. Started it off by going to Oakland to be inducted into a Sigma Theta Tau's honor society. Apparently they think Im smart or something like that.



When I got home I took my brother and sister for a little bike ride around the parks around our neighborhood and ended we split a banana split to end the ride.
After that I headed to Area Cycles to meet up with the guys so we can go to the long awaited SF "jam the docks" sprints. Decided not to compete cause I wasnt in the mood and just spectated. Got a beer and watched. Nice to see some familiar faces and old friends I havent seen in a while. Real chill, they really should make this a monthly event.






Sprints took longer than expected so we didnt stay till the end. Roamed around the city to fisherman's warf and the island. Since I was already in the city I decided to spend the night which definitely made a good day even better.

These pictures were stolen all over the internet. But check out white boy Justin's blog for moar pictures! Goodnight!

No comments: