Friday, April 9, 2010

Chicago

Went to Chicago for a couple of days earlier in the week with my Mom, brother, and sister to visit my Aunt and her family. She was nice enough to tour us around town. Shes prolly the coolest aunt in my family. She actually wants me to move out there, so I give it a year and if I cant find a job out here. To Chicago I might go.

We also went to Minneapolis to visit the Mall of America which isnt as great as youd think, it's just a regular mall but with roller coasters inside! and thats pretty much all that I did, ride roller coasters with my brother and little cousin. My little cousin ended up throwing up. haha

The weather was a little ugly but I didnt mind. At least it wasnt freezing. Last day there we enjoyed some hot chocolate downtown. It feels just like San Francisco. I didnt get to do everything I wanted due to lack of time and having to stay with family. Im planning on going back in the summer to really see the city.


















No comments: