Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekend

Another slow weekend for me. Spent mostly recovering from the week before. From all the traveling, adjusting to time changes, catching up on shows, and putting lots of miles on the bike.
Also had to work both days since the race was postponed. Which I somewhat welcomed meaning that I got to avoid this stupid rain, get some more rest cause Im feeling like Im getting sick and my left thigh/butt cheek is still sore.

But heres a couple snaps from today.
Lunch of the cheap courtesy of tips from some generous customers today. Thank you.
Ugly weather. Where the hell is the sun?
Oh also started taking these things again. My knees are not liking all these miles.
On top of the pills my Grandma was nice enough to use some old school oil for joints and massage my knees. Helped a LOT. Maybe she can do this after every ride, just like the pros. haha.

No comments: