Thursday, April 1, 2010

03-31-10

Actually woke up before 12 today and got a lot of things done. Handled some bank stuff and while waiting I made friends with this baby. Kid wouldnt let go of my watch and his Mom wasnt even doing anything. But he was cool, kept me entertained while I waited.
Then I decided to take a friend's advice and hang out all by myself for a bit. Had a cup of tea and a cup of frozen yogurt. Pretty relaxing but its just a different vibe out here. It feels waaaaay better in a real city, like SF, Berkeley, etc. and plus I dont get hollered at by high school girls.

Went over Archie's and he made me a bomb veggie sandwich so we can have some fuel prior to rock climbing. But I guess the sandwich wasnt enough cause he insisted on drinking before starting, which I still cant decide if it was a good or bad idea.



After our arms and hands died. We met up with the guamanians and had ourselves a couple rounds of bowling. Our team won and all those losers had to crawl between our legs. haaaa

No comments: