Saturday, May 1, 2010

New Bike Day

But this one's got brakes! Time for me to climb some mountains.

Ive actually had this bike for a week now. But I spent the last week replacing parts and setting it up/tuning it just the way I want it. The result? I am definitely happy, especially for the price that I got it for. Such a steal. Special thanks go to white boy Justin for finding me the craigslist listing and Kenji/Area Cycles for letting me use his tools/shop and for hooking it up big time! I owe you guys!
But other than the new bike Ive been running into a lot of bad luck lately. My car died last night heading from work. Got home and found that I got a flat on my bike. Ebay seller sent me the wrong pedals. My hands seem to get cut/hurt everyday. I am running realllyyyy low on money. Hit my head real hard last night as I was about to go to sleep. Been stuck working while the weather outside is hella beautiful. and dont even get me started on how much studying I have yet to do. But Im not taking it that bad, I know that everything will eventually balance itself out so Ill stick it out with the bad for now, I cant wait till all the good luck starts rolling in.

Well, sorry about the rant. Enough of that and enjoy these pictures.





No comments: