Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cinco De Mayo

Last night was spent at BJ's and bowling afterwards to celebrate Ruel's birthday. Bowling was a lot of fun but I did horrible. I ended losing the bet and having to do 40 push ups. All fun and games though.
Then this morning I woke up early (for me anyways) to go on a ride with my friend Tommy. We did the Palomares Loop from Hayward->Pleasanton->Dublin->back home. 51 miles total for the day and you can see the route that we took here.

Riding on the road bike isnt as challenging as riding fixed but it has its pros. I get to bomb down hills as fast as I want with the confidence that I have brakes just in case I need to stop. Hit 45mph down one of the hills and 43+ on another. Definitely a fun ride.



After quick nap, my good friend Chris picked me up to go drunken bowling. Havent seen him in a while so it was good hanging out and catching up. I was doing horrible (again) in the beginning and the more I drank the better I got. Then on the very last game we played I ended up bowling a 227! My highest score ever. My previous best was a 225 and we both made it home safe. Definitely a good night.

No comments: