Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sick Day

Feel worse than yesterday but I got the most out of my day. Stayed home but got a LOT of studying done. Only time I went out was to pick up my brother from school and while waiting this mexican lady walks by with her cart. I quickly yelled "do you have corn?!!!" and she nods. Without hesitation I run across the street and bought one!
I havent eaten corn like this in years. Definitely made me nostalgic. Brought me back to my elementary/middle school/early high school years. When kids actually played outside. When we would sit outside someone's house to wait or skateboard/bike/walk around the neighborhood to go look for the ice cream truck. Then get our sweets and chill at a nearby school or park.

Those were the good ol' days.

2 comments:

CHRIS said...

if youre still feeling sick between 4pm til midnight then feel free to stop by hayward kaiser ER and i'll give you a urinary catheter. it probably won't help you, but that's ok cus it'll give me more practice and that's all that matters haha. i'm actually pretty good at it! all my patients said i have really gentle hands! hahah

jensenn said...

cause you got girl hands!!