Monday, May 24, 2010

LOST

The past few months I have been hooked, well more like obsessed with LOST. I lost a lot of sleep cause of this show. Staying up till the wee hours of the morning trying to catch up and waking up as soon as I can to watch some more.

I dont care what all you haters out there say about it. I love this show. Dont complain that its too confusing or its too sci-fi. Sorry that youre either too slow or too stupid to follow the story and/or your too close-minded to be saying that all of the things happening in the show is not possible. Its a fucking show. A majority of the shows on TV dont portray what really happens in the real world. Does it hurt to use a little bit of your brain and imagination? Stop being lazy and use your heads. Sorry for the rant.

Well, this 6th season is the last one and yesterday was the finale. As weird as it might sound, I did not watch it, nor am I excited for it. I really dont want this show to end. Ill probably watch the finale in the next couple of days. Im just trying to extend it as long as I can.

3 comments:

CHRIS said...

so a bunch of polar bears just show up out of nowhere and everyone climbs on the polar bears' backs and the polar bears swim to LA and bring everyone back home. that's how it ends! it's pretty cool if you ask me. helpful polar bears, i DEFINITELY did not see that one coming.

jensenn said...

yeaaaa. kind of not surprising really. i was wondering where the polar bears have been for the last few seasons. they were probably making babies and increasing their numbers the whole time.

and makes a lot of sense too. since the black smoke is well... black. hes obviously the bad guy and the polar bears are white. they MUST be good.

CHRIS said...

lol so does that mean youre gonna be a bad guy when you come back from vacation? haha cus i think i'd like "bad jensen" better ;-)