Friday, November 20, 2009

Wednesday. Thursday.

Wednesday. Went out to the city. Ran into Pepe, Carl, and Will at the island. Ryan was late as usual and came later. They jumped from one spot to the other and did some filming. Later one met up with Sean and Tim. Then off to Tim's for a good salmon dinner. Thanks Tim.





Thursday. Suppose to wake up early to be in Berkeley by 10:30 but I failed and woke up at 12. Hurried to get ready and made my way out there to meet Jenny. She took me to Academy of Sciences and even got me a cupcake for my birthday. I really enjoyed that place and I plan to come back. Thanks Bei! I had a real good time.
























Came back to Union City. Got dinner with Ruel, Mike, and Jay at Los Gallos. I locked my keys in my car. Then went home to get ready for Sabor.

Thanks to everyone that came out and I hate all of you for making me drink too much. Just kidding. Thanks again and because of that this was on the ground by the end of the night. But its okay. It was my birthday.
I must say this birthday has been one of the better ones in the past few years. I felt good, Im happy and free of porblemsand drama. Thanks to everyone that made that possible. and remember.
Till next year.

No comments: