Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tuesday. 11-17-09

Just a warning. This is a BIG post. I could probably stretch this to a whole week's worth of updates with all the things that went down last night and today. So here we gooo...

Last night around 1 am I went on my roof to try and watch the Leonid Meteor shower. All I have to say is that it was freezing. After about 30 minutes laying on the hood of my car I was about to give up and go in and success! I saw one fly right by.

Going into my shift at the hospital today, I noticed that my preceptor wasn't there which was weird cause shes ussually always there before me. So I decided to call staffing and she called in sick! Well Im not happy shes sick. Hope she feels better BUT that meant that I had the whole day off!

So first I got some homework done and took my Grandma to get this thing. Check out her gnarly scar. Then I roamed around town till it was late enough that people started waking up. I also helped some old lady at the mall find her car. Funny story but I dont want to type it all out. So just ask me about it.
Then I managed to wake up Ryan and asked him if he wanted to go to Berkeley. He was down and if you know Ryan he is 99% late almost ussually always most of the time. But today, from the when I woke him up to the time he got to my area, took him only an hour! So we BARTed out and headed to Oakland. Hit up Montano Velo in Piedmont. Then off to Berkeley.
Once we got to Berkeley. Met up with Jenny and she took us to the farmers market where we tried out some samples and struggled locking up our bikes.



Then one of the highlights of the day is... we finally made it to the Berkeley Marina. You dont know how long we have been planning to go here. I mean months and months of "Hey lets go ride to the Marina today." It just never went through cause we would always get there too late and the sun would have set by the time we got there. I love this spot.






Then before Jenny had to leave for class. We stopped by the a pet store, East Bay Vivarium. I pretty sure most of you have not heard of this spot, but if youre like me and absolutely love lizards, spiders, snakes, and other weird pets, then you HAVE to go here. This place is like Disneyland for me, actually, its even better. Im like a kid at a toy store here. And going here today made me really want a tortoise. Really bad. Since my tarantula died I need a replacement. R.I.P. You will be missed.














For dinner we hit up the Asian Ghetto in Berkeley and I got myself seafood pasta which was bomb. You guys have to try this too. It also started raining on our way home so we got all wet. But riding in the rain is hella fun.
Back in Union City. Met up with Ruel for our weekly dollar scoop tuesdays at Baskin Robbins. Failed at getting Star Trek. So I went home so I could upload all these on here.

Hope you guys had fun reading all that cause I felt like I just wrote an essay.