Sunday, November 22, 2009

Saturday.

Woke up early and dragged my parents and siblings to Palo Alto so I can pick up my phone. Then off to AT&T where a friend of mine hooked it up big time. Thanks again to Chris for the phone! I cant get enough of it. After we decided to eat at Buca Di Bepo and a little shopping for them.
When I got home I hurried and got ready. Decided to ride out to San Jose for the end of the SJfixed "It's a W.R.A.P" race. I almost got hit by a car on my way there but I got there right on time to watch the trick comp. Lots of people and adefinite fun atmosphere. Its always nice to see familiar faces, catch up, tell jokes, and laugh all night. Heres some pictures stolen from Tim. You can see a lot more picture son his blog here.


Went to Iguanas after to get some food in my system. Then went to Jenny's, Crystal's, and Elaine's where we played some beer pong and kings cup. There were a lot of good exciting games throughout the night. Before heading home we decided to stop by Top Cafe in Milpitas. Good soups. Mav also slept over since he was in the area. It was pretty interesting having a conversation with him right after

2 comments:

CHRIS said...

too bad you're getting whooped in words right now tho! hahah

jensenn said...

but who ended up winning?!