Saturday, November 28, 2009

Not So Black Friday

While everyone was out camping out and battling the hoards of people trying to save a few bucks at the shops and malls I was warm and cozy getting some much needed sleep in my bed.

Started the day off being woken up by my little brother, wanting to go look for games. Since I dont get to spend much time with my siblings I dragged my sister along and brought em around to a few stores. We got hungry and so I took em to Tapioca Express and the crazy thing is that, this was my sisters first time. Ever.
Got picked up by Ruel and Ryan and headed to the city to do a little shopping of our own. Darkside. Black Scale. and downtown. I finally got my cog Ive been planning to get. As nice as it is being in the city, today was horrible. I could not deal with all those people packed in such a little space. Felt like sardines.





Toped the night off with some good 'ol Red Chilli. Watched Ninja Assasins which I HIGHLY recommend you go watch. That movie was so sick. Then Starbucks and Tapioca once more.

Now I have to go squeeze in some sleep. Find me working at the hospital tomorrow. Goodnight.

1 comment:

CHRIS said...

I LOVE THAT FUCKIN TREE!