Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Very good day

I must say that today went very well. I had a day off and that meant I got to stay out and up late and also sleep in. But last night my candle holder glass thing just shattered. I guess from the heat? Oh well.

But today I woke up feeling rested. I havent really felt like this in a while. But I felt refreshed. I got to hang with my Gramma for a bit cause she needed to go to the store so I went with her. Then rode around until Ryan came down and we did a mini mellow loop around Union City. Ckecked out the new District store. Its nice that if I ever needed new clothes its only a few minutes on my bike and its there. No more barting out to Berkeley or the city. Rest of the night went like this. Baskin Robbins dollar scoop tuesdays. Starbucks. Bronco Billys. Paddys. then lots of laughs at Ihop. I got 5 dollars for taking shots of marinara sauce, tabasco, and syrup. My stomach hurts. But I did get to throw Chris in a bush. haha!





Rest of these pictures are from the past few days. Enjoy.



and this is how broke I am. Goodnight!

No comments: