Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Up Up

Yesterday after class and my midterm evaluation. Gretchen, Krystle, and I were hungry and decided to head to Fentons in Piedmont. Just so happens that they were celebrating the "Up" dvd release. Place was filled with balloons in and out. Pretty cool and the food was good like always. A little pricey, but good.

Later that day. Helped my good friend Chris move some TVs out of his old place. Then I got one of the best calls this week. My preceptor told me that shes not coming in to the hospital tomorrow which meant that I get the day off too. I needed this day off so bad. I was dreading this whole week of work. So me and Chris decided to go grab some drinks and go bowling. My game was on, I broke 200. We drank a little too much so we stayed at Denny's to grab some food to end the night.







No comments: