Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Since my family has never really been into celebrating any type of holiday we didnt do anything today. My mom worked, my dad went fishing, I rode my bike, and my brother and sister hung around the house. Even though we didnt celebrate today's holiday. I also am not much into expressing my deeper feelings and emotions but I just want to say that I am very thankful for my family and friends. I am grateful to have you guys in my life and I cant thank all you enough. But Im sure all you guys already know that and if you didnt. Now you do.

and to make this post a little more interesting. Heres what my yesterday consisted of. Worked at the hospital which was super chill since all the patients were trying to go home for thanksgiving. Later in the day I went bowling with Chris and the kids. Wasnt my best night but at least I beat Charlie and took some of his money.
for most of you that know me well. I play jokes all the time and last night Chris and the kids got me back. with water balloons! Good one guys. Heres the video.

After getting soaked I definitely deserved this.

No comments: