Monday, November 30, 2009

Another Monday

Spent last night at Paddy's for Nikko's going away get together. He is moving to Australia for a few months and from there he is planning to hop from one country to another. Its a real cool concept and I wish him the best. Have fun out there and be safe.

Later in the night though as I was browsing the internet the power went out on my block. Im nto sure if it was just mine but I went outside and other than the main street lights it was totally dark. Thank god for iphones cause I was still able to browse through the internet for a bit.
Slept in this morning. Woke up and rode to Paddy's again. Met up with Gretchen and ran into Jon. Had a cup of tea and a good talk. Also met this older guy Roy, he's from the east coast. We had a pretty interesting conversation and in that 30 minutes I learned a lot. From girls, which is the better coast (east/west), making money, and partying hard. Real cool guy. I hope I run into him sometime in the future.
Now Im stuck at work. 1 more hour.

No comments: