Monday, November 16, 2009

Sunday. 11-15-09

I was stuck at work all day yesterday. It was slow and the internet was acting up also didnt help and in the last couple of hours it decided to not work completely. I was so. Bored.

But right when I was getting off, Chris decided to stop by so we can grab some food. We went to Val's in Fremont. I tried out a new beer; Perroni, which was pretty good. It had a creamy after taste but tastes a bit between MGD and Bud. The pizza they had was cheap and good. I need to go here more often.

But the highlight of the night was getting this. An early birthday present from Chris. Thank you so much. Not only did I want it but I also needed it since my current phone is beat up and is always acting up. I really really appreciate this. Thank you Thank you.

1 comment: