Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Weekend

Im gonna start this thing on Friday. Which pretty much just consisted of eating. Had some korean tacos in the morning, then pho at lunch, and ended the night with lobster! Best thing about the whole day was that I didnt spend anything at all! Thanks to all of you. You know who you are.

But in between those meals I also got to hang out with my grandparents and help them run some errands. Like going to the bank and going grocery shopping. Its always nice hanging out with them. They never nag about anything or scold me, ever since I was little they have always been so supportive of everything that I did or gotten into. My grandma was actually the person I would come running to and hiding behind when my mom was after me about to give me a good beat down. haha



Saturday I cant even remember what I did. I think I woke up late and just had work all day and instead of going out I decided to stay in and just watch a few episodes of nip/tuck.

But Sunday was nice. Ruel drove back up from LA and we grabbed lunch before he headed out. Asshole didnt even tell me he was here, I asked him too and he lied to me. -__-
We randomly ran into the Fatlace crew at Toppings Too.

Look what I found in my meal... hahaha
Pro parking.

Oh and today was real nice. Never knew an iphone app would be the one thing to rekindle some old things. But its nice. Dont really remember why it didnt work out the first time. Im not gonna put my expectations too high but I must admit Im pretty excited.

No comments: