Saturday, October 9, 2010

In no particular order

Rode up to Cal State East Bay the other day for the J. Cole concert. Havent been on campus since graduation and I did not miss it at all. Maybe the people watching and meeting new people but it just refreshed my memory on how whack this school is.

I bet most of these people dont even go to this school and half of them dont even know who J. Cole is. But a free concert is a free concert. Oh and the speakers kept messing up. I felt bad for him. No one could barely hear him perform.
Brother learning how to ride with no hands.
Spent the other day hanging out with my grandpa. He is slowly getting stronger and getting back to his old self. We went and got his watch fixed and walked around the mall for a bit. Then I took him to get his first burrito ever! and he loved it! Also I think horchata is his new favorite drink.
After J. Cole I went to Charle's house. Check out hos messy is room is. I definitely cannot stay in this room. I will go crazy.
But check out his bearded lizard and a frog in the background.
Also his snake... that thought I was food and bit me.

Then Fenton's last night and Thalassa Bar after.
Now Im stuck here at work while its such a nice day outside. Super slow too so Im pretty damn bored. Making use of my time looking for and applying for jobs. Might as well do something productive.

No comments: