Thursday, October 28, 2010

New Stuff Day

My sister got me this awesome Abbey Road Beatles poster! Thanks!
Then I got myself this new road bike frame! Thanks!
After meeting up with the seller who drove all the way down from Reno! Jeff and I went to grab some food and visit Kenji at Area Cycles.
See this sad bike.
but this ones a rad bike. Custom painted by Josh for Leader.
Justin came by in a bit and went to Ron's house to get a haircut. Check out the view from his front porch. Amazing. I would love to wake up to this everyday.
Had to head home cause Justin wanted to watch the Giants game while I went and got ready to go accompany my family to the Hayward City Hall. My brother was getting an award for getting a perfect score on the California Standardized Test.
There he is!
This is him and the only other person in his whole school to get a perfect score.
To celebrate we went to Buffalo Bills for dinner. I was feeling the whole halloween decor so I went and tried their Pumpkin Ale and man I felt like I was drinking juice. But at least the food was good.
Later on that night went and met up with an old friend. Had to talk and clear some things up. I really just wanted to see where she stands and how she feels on certain things. But I was really happy that we havent lost that connection that made us such good friends. It was really nice talking to you and Im glad we've both grown up and put the past behind us.

As much as it sucks not finding a job relating to my degree, all the free time that I have has not only given me a whole bunch of time alone but its given me the chance to patch up old mistakes, spend time with family, strengthen friendships, and meet new people. As bad as I want a job, I cant really complain.

Im even drawing again. I just finished my friend's possible tattoo.

No comments: