Friday, October 15, 2010

New York 2010

Spent all last week in the Big Apple. Erica and Ryan asked me to go with them on their trip out there and I couldnt say no. But I had to go there a day before they did because I promised my friend Janelle that I was going to visit her out there and the day Ryan, Erica, and I were suppose to get there Janelle was going to be coming back to the Bay Area because her Pastry Chef program ended.

So here are some pictures from the trip. I didnt take as much as I should have but I was just so occupied trying to take everything in and other people had their cameras so it was just kind of redundant to take pictures multiple times. Once other pictures surface Ill try and get those on here too.

First thing I see out of the subway.


First ever Haafen-daas
First time in a NYC cab.
Brooklyn Projects.


Subway.
Some rotating cube in the East Village.
Beausage

Central Park

Some black guy making HUGE bubbles

Walked 50 blocks from here to Times Square
Madison Square Garden

Times Square




Can you find us?



Subway at 2 in the morning.

View from our hotel.
Belgian Bacon waffle or Bacon Belgian Waffle? Dont remember

I forgot which news station this was. Good Morning America?

Some cathedral

Sewing Machines in SoHo

Times Square again



Grand Central



Brooklyn Bridge








Grimaldis


Neck Face!
Chari & Co.
These guys and their tandem. Look at how happy they are.

Apple Store

Then came home to this.
This trip was very fun! Other than the excessive walking and lack of sleep this trip went so smooth. I had no plans and no expectations. The weather was perfect except for the last night where it rained but I was glad I got to experience that too. I definitely want to come back sometime soon and hopefully I can bring my bike and ride around so we didnt have to rely so much on the subway and taxis to get around. Also that way our feet wouldnt be so tired. Till next time!

No comments: