Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Back to normal

After my week of fun everything is pretty much back to normal. It had to end sooner or later and I think that one week was just long enough to enjoy it but at the same time short enough to not get used to.

But when I said back to normal, I mean really back to normal. Still my bike never fails to make a normal day more interesting. My front tire decided to get a flat halfway to work and this front wheel is really hard to change a flat on. I think I got more of a workout changing that flat than I did the whole ride to work.
But for now 40 hours out of my week looks pretty much like this.
Decided to stop by Paddy's and guess who I caught!
Also a good friend of mine asked me to sketch/design a possible tattoo for her. Shes a Pisces and I suggested koi fishes surrounded by waves. I was pretty bored at work today and got the sudden urge to draw.

here is 1/2 of the drawing, but its coming along just the way I pictured it in my head. Hopefully the end result will turn out just the way I want it.

No comments: