Saturday, October 30, 2010

The sweetness of doing nothing

Just to let all you know my 5+ year old laptop just died on me. I came home to it making this weird clicking noise and it wouldn't load to the desktop. According to forums and yahoo answers that it means my hard drive is dying. Hopefully my co worker can fix it cause I've become attached to it. But I think it's about time I go and grab myself a new laptop.

So sorry but this blog is gonna be a little bit more boring since I won't be able to upload pictures through this blogger app on my phone.

Anyways. Yesterday I decided to be nice and drop some flowers off to a friend of mine. I didn't really drop it off, just stuck it on her windshield wipers. It entertained me to have her think about who left it there cause everyone knows I don't do that kind of stuff. Then on my way home riding my bike, guess who pulls up next to me. Yupp she did and instantly she knew. Totally ruined my plan but I'm just glad I got put a smile on her face.

But on the way there I managed to fall on my bike! I was making a left trying to beat the yellow and I noticed that the pavement was wet, I still don't know if it was water or oil, but I knew I was going in a little too fast so I skidded to slow down. I thought that I would be okay since I've taken turns in the rain faster than the speed that I was going. But next thing I know my bike came out under me and I'm on the ground sliding on my hip and hands watching my bike slide in front of me. This also happened on a major intersection and I probably stopped traffic for a good 5 minutes. I think everyone was checking if I was okay or not. I got up shaking my head, picked up my bike and went to the corner to readjust and check everything on my bike. Fixed everything and and checked myself out to see how much damage I acquired. I came out of it with a minor sprained left wrist, opened up a scar on my right elbow, bruises on my knee and hip, and a iPhone shaped outline on my shorts with a few holes. But I must admit, the sliding part did feel pretty damn cool.

I still went on to finish my ride. Once I got home, instead of going out, I decided to stay in and do totally nothing. I made myself dinner and ended up watching a movie. But it's always funny that when you decide to do one thing the total opposite of that always presents itself to you.

When my friends and I want to go out we can't seem to find anything going on and when I decide to stay in a whole bunch of things pop up. I ended up leaving my house in the middle of the night and just hanging out in the rain.

Now I'm at work wondering about whats the 3rd bad thing that's going to happen. Bad things do happen in threes.

And sorry. I know how no one likes to read nowadays. But deal with it.

No comments: