Saturday, October 23, 2010

Thursday

Just want to write about me and Jeff's ride to Berkeley a couple days back. Prolly the longest ride Ive done in a while. But I had no apparent reason to ride out there but to just grab something to eat. I couldnt decide between top dog, gypsys, or some curry. But on the way there the final winner was House of Curries.

This place never disappoints.
During our meal, my friend Alan rode by to hang out for a bit. We got to catch up and talk about old times riding, especially how much fun last summer was. Then after that Jeff and I rode up to Indian Rock.

This place is pretty cool. You can see 3 bridges from the rock. The Golden Gate, Bay Bridge, and the one bridge that takes you to Richmond.

It started raining on us and luckily our friend Mike was in the area with his girlfriend, which happens to be my friend's younger sister and I had a class with her older sister. Small world! But Mike ended up giving us a ride home.
Then later that night went to Sabor. Havent been there in a while but Ruel is back in the bay, Jay went back after a brief hiatus, and a whole bunch of my other friends went. Definitely a fun day and night.

No comments: