Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 5: Things I want to say to an ex

I could have so much fun with this one but I am going to decide and be a better person. One thing I do want to say to my ex's and past girls that Ive had a relationship with is...

Thank You.

Because of all the things Ive been through with all of you, all the fighting, the drama, the downfalls. I've learned so much. I can honestly say that Ive become a better person because of all of that. Now I know what I want, when to speak up, when to bite my tongue and let shit go, etc.

It's not only the bad things, the good things too. I cant deny that some of you really did make me genuinely happy and I hold onto those moments, they mean something to me. At some point in time you guys were the most important people in my life. I can never change that.

So once again. Thank You.

No comments: