Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 1: Five ways to win my heart.


Yea. The picture above would be one of them, but Im trying not to be shallow. So here you go:


1. Adventure: have a sense of this. I can get pretty spontaneous at times and tend to do things just because. This means you have to be willing to get lost with me, I promise it wont be boring, you will see things you've never seen before, and finding our way back is half the fun. But really its because I want to see and do as many things as I can before I die, I don't want to live a routine life. I want each day of my life to be an adventure.

2. Ambition: I've been told I have a lot of this. I hope you do too. Know that there is always something better, but also know when you have something good. I want someone who has goals and the determination to go after them, no matter what the cost. I mean if you never chase your dreams and ambitions, they're pretty much worthless.

3. Patience: I can get out of line sometimes, especially when I'm under the influence. Okay, sometimes I just dont give a damn and I can be the biggest asshole. I want someone by my side to keep me in check, set me straight, and maybe even slap me in the face if I cross the line. I want you to have enough patience to stay by my side no matter how big of an asshole I can be. You'll also need a lot of patience when I'm acting like half my age, which is at least 46% of the time. Just a heads up.

4. Talent: everyone has their own special set. Just have one that I wish I could do. It doesn't have to be something amazing, but I want to be able to ask you how you do it. This can be from juggling to writing amazing literature. Just remember that I am very easily amused.

5. Passion: well, if you're one of those people that think that you absolutely have no talent whatsoever, you can make up for it by having passion. I want you to be so passionate about something, anything, just be so passionate that no one can ever question why you do it and even if they do, you have your heart so deep into it that they can't help but have respect for you. I want to see that in you, cause I can only imagine when you put that same passion into... us.

Runner ups:

humor, respect; for yourself and others, better love the beatles, animals, and art. be able to appreciate good food. love sunsets. be able to get along with my family and friends. sympathy. great work ethic. take lot of pictures, i want to look back at pictures and reminisce when were old and cant remember much. good listener. good talker. appreciate all of my lame jokes.

ah okay. that should be enough. im tired. goodnight

No comments: