Saturday, June 25, 2011

On my grind

I know. I know. I stopped blogging again.

This new job has got me slaving! So I'm back on making the most out of whatever free time that I have. I also been doing a lot of planning for some things in the future, but I won't let that leak yet until everything is set.

The past week or so have been a lot of fun though.

Pre father's day BBQ.
Getting some riding in.
More riding...
Sushi! I haven't had any in a while so it tasted sooo much better.

Failed my first (and hopefully last) DUI test. Thank god the cop was super cool and had me call one of my friends to come and drive my car back home. Thanks Scotty!
Morning after breakfast after a night of partying. Partied pretty hard actually. It was a nice night to go a little crazy.
Can't beat country way.
Happy Birthday to one of my really good friends, Gary. He had a BBQ/bonfire at seascape out in Aptos. Really secluded beach. Meant we got to drink and go a little crazy.
Lots of people came out even if it was an hour and a half drive to get there. Shows how much love everyones got for that guy.
More riding...
Found money on the floor!

and that's about it. I have a couple days off coming so Ill update then! Goodnight

No comments: