Saturday, December 11, 2010

Purgatory (of Relationships)

Clever huh? Came up with that little label last night while discussing past, present, and future "endeavors." I think it explains perfectly where Ive been stuck at for the past 7 (maybe 8) years. Sure Ive traveled back and forth to trying out relationships and definitely enjoying the single life. But at this very minute, I'm back in the middle ground. I have the choice of getting into something serious or just do what I usually do and drop everything so I can keep doing what Ive been doing for the past 2 years. I'm definitely stuck, both are highly possible but the choice is a difficult one to make. I need something to happen, something big to have me confident enough that I know I'm making the right choice.

In other words. Im pretty much in between these 2.



Right about.... here.

No comments: