Saturday, December 4, 2010

Fun Friday

Finally got a day off after working 9 days straight. Woke up and got ready for my interview for HUSD. Went pretty well, better than I expected, I had the ladies laughing and everything. So now it's just a waiting game until I hear from them to see if I got the job or not. Im hoping I do since this would be a type of environment that I would love to work in but if not then it's also totally okay. Better things will come along eventually.

After the interview went and hung out with my grandparents for a bit before heading to Berkeley to get some bomb ass ice cream. Then to the city to grab dinner with Erica and Ryan. Once dinner was done we decided to drink some more and played some drinking games back at their place. Had a little too much to drink and ended up sleeping over. Thank god my schedule got switched to a later time and I finally got to sleep in and just be lazy in bed all day.

Definitely one of the better days Ive had in a while.







No comments: