Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

So... another year is about to pass and I feel like I should be spending more time reflecting. But what good does that do? Well I do but I also dont have much time to write it all down cause of work and just the fact that I would rather be using my time doing other things than sitting in front of a computer. I just know that this year I accomplished some life goals, got the chance to travel, meet some amazing people, and pretty much made the most out of everything. I dont see this New Year as a chance to start fresh cause I am doing pretty damn well and we all know resolutions are BS. You gotta try and improve yourself all year round, not just for the first few weeks of every year, so Im just gonna keep doing what Ive been doing and hope that my luck will carry on to 2011.

2010 was a damn good year (thanks to everyone that made that possible) and I hope 2011 will be even better.

Now here are some pictures.
Work
Charles gave me his pet snake. Albino Corn snake, but I have a feeling its a garter snake.


Mini bike at Bernie Mikkelsen's shop.
Indie Beer
The Bean
Brunch

No comments: