Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

It might be the fact that our immediate family here in America is super shady (Yes calling all you out, well not all, it only pretty much applies to my Dad's sisters), or I think its more so that all the cousins/relatives that we grew up with and had that real family bond are in the Philippines. But my family has never been the type to be too into the holidays and Christmas is no exception. So I decided to work both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

After work though I did get to spend some time with my Grandparents and took them to Midnight Mass. Then unexpectedly ended up spending the rest of the night eating and playing a board game with non-relatives, which was real fun. On top of that I got gifts that I wanted and glad that my gifts made some people's night.

Merry Christmas to all of you. Work is so slow, Im now gonna bore to death. (But at least Im getting paid double!)

No comments: