Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Monday//Tuesday

I was going to start this with Sunday. But my days have been so uneventful that I cant even remember what the hell I did Sunday other than go to work... OH wait it all just came back to me! After work I went and biked to Area Cycles to order a cassette for my road bike and ran into Aaron and Steph. Then went home cause we were having guests at the house but I just ended up falling asleep on the couch which equaled to a 4 hour nap!

Then Monday I get a call from my dentist telling me I missed my appointment that morning cause I totally forgot! So she let me come in at 2. I was going to bike there but realized that if I did, the BART ride takes an hour and a half, so that would take up 3 hours of my day while I can drive and itll only take 30 minutes each way.
After the dentist I met up with a friend and we walked around Tanforan Mall. This mall is pretty boring. Nothing special and it is really small. But they do have Hooters! and we were just in time to catch the happy hour.
We chilled for a little bit after that to wear off the buzz we got going off 2 big daddys and we drove by Youtube headquarters?
After more hanging out we decided to go to Twin Peaks. It was super foggy and it was kind of pointless to go up there since you cant see more than 5 feet in front of you. But we made the most out of it. ;)
Tuesday.
I went and visited my Grandparents to drop off food and milk. I actually had to hop the fence which probably made it look like I was breaking into the house. haha.

Then I headed to work. For my dinner I usually pack a PB&J, but by the time I get to work its all smashed and soggy. But before I left I found this little thing in my house. Its my brother's sandwich container and he let me borrow it. This thing is so great! I know most of you prolly have seen/had one of these and thinking how late I am. but guess what. I dont care!
Then ended the night right. :)

No comments: