Thursday, September 16, 2010

Last week

Most of last week was spent pretty much with friends. I have a friend that is going through a very very recent break up while another is still battling with it after a few months now. So just been trying to be there for them and trying to get their mind off of the negative things and trying to show them a good time. But all of that drama and stress they are going through kind of finalizes my take on relationships. I am still choosing to stay single and for a while, because every single time I meet a new girl and think I am ready, but once we get to that stage where it gets serious and we both get comfortable. You know when the fighting and stress comes in. That is when I realize that I am much more happier on my own.

Like I keep telling them. I dont want to be responsible for someone else's happiness and I dont want my happiness to be dependent on someone else. Sorry.

But here are some pictures!




1 comment:

CHRIS said...

good perspective! you're still young, so live it up! and when the right person comes along, you''ll know it, and you'll be ready to settle down and things will just fall into place.