Thursday, September 23, 2010

Last week

Still lagging on updating. But here is pretty much what went on last week.

Hung out in SF. Got to see a friend and got a lot of catching up done. :)



We even had enough time to go grocery shopping and picked up this instant lasagna for dinner.
An old classmate of mine is back in town after getting a job in southern california and we had a little lunch get together.
Meet peter.


After DnBs
On my way to work they were having the Newark festival I believe?
and had this $850 bird for sale?!!
On the way to Fentons.


This guy was really crazy about donuts. He was all up in the shop window licking that thing all over.
I wasnt kidding.
Then on the Sunday I promised my Grandma Id come over along with my siblings. She decided to cook for us (if you didnt know my grandma is one of the best cooks ever). She cooked us some bomb fried chicken and pancit!

We dont get to see her everyday like we used to so these once a week gatherings we have are really fun and we dont take her or my grandpa for grandted.

Look how happy she is.
Then more wings at hooters.
I took on this picture on the way home after my introduction with Four Loko. Never again and I going to drink that thing... ever! First of all it tastes gross and I have never been that drunk off a 32 ounce bottle. There is something in that drink, I dont know what, but it's evil!

No comments: