Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wednesday//9-01-10

Justin came to pick up my old Camry yesterday. Hope you like and ride the hell out of her. haha. I then went and rode to Area Cycles where Justin, Jeff, and Spikey Mike were hanging out. I picked up a new cassette so I can go ride some real mountains now! After switching that out I accompanied Justin and them to his house to change Mike's oil and wash cars.
We then went to Automall for all the car people. Ruel met us there. Jeff and I ended up going back home with Ruel where we decided to have a cookie night at his house.
We also watched Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I must say I was surprised by how good the movie was. Entertaining and a good story line. Had some pretty funny parts too but I guess like all kid movies, it had a lot of hidden meanings.
and guess who?! ahhaha

Oh and sorry Ruel/Jeff for leaving you guys early. I had to go and handle some business. You know how it goes!

No comments: