Thursday, September 9, 2010

09-07-10

After about a million failed attempts due to not waking up, schedule not permitting, getting called in to work, the weather. A few of my old nursing classmates finally got together to hike Mission Peak.

Good thing the weather cooperated and it was nice and sunny but not hot with a cool breeze.
Caught some of these little guys on the way up. I let them go after.

At the top.
On the way back down, instead of taking the same path we took up, we decided to take another one. We werent even sure there was a way to get down from the other side of the hill but we tried and ran into another hiker and gave us directions.






Pretty fun hike. I didnt get sunburnt, my legs werent sore, and I was hungry. We ended the day with some Falafel at Falafel Etc. in Fremont.

No comments: