Sunday, August 29, 2010

Thursday - Saturday

Did the Palomares Loop on Thursday with Phong, Thanh, and Tommy. Doing this just made me realize even more how much slower I got coming back from the Philippines. Before I left I was able to do this on the BIG ring and this time I had to settle with the LITTLE one. But it was fun regardless. I was still able to smoke a few roadies, one of them on his Pinarello, his bike could have probably put me through a few years of college.





Post ride recovery meal
Salt form my sweat
After the ride I took a quick nap and I planned on going to SF and I ran into Jeff. Then Jeff, Justin, and Ron decided to come along. I finally got the chance to go shopping. We then ate at Lefty O'doules. Well they did and my beer never made it out. We then stopped by Castro Valley Bowl to say whats up to Kenji and a few people. There I finally had my beer.
Saturday I worked all day and my Mom told me I had to go to this Filipino party thing. I was literally the only one my age. So I just sat there and watched all the old filipinos dance. Makes me definitely take up ballroom classes if I ever get married.



Even though I was the only one my age there. The food was still good!
Oh and this is the outcome of the Palomares Loop... -___-

No comments: