Friday, August 6, 2010

Skydiving!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I cant say that Ive been busy but more like Im making use of my time more productively. My Days in the Philippines posts arent finished yet and I promise to get back to those, just a couple days left. But before I do that I have to do an update on last friday.

Last week, Mike and I made a spontaneous and random decision: to jump out of a plane. Here are pictures from our little man date.

We got lost.

Saw a Lambo with an asian guy driving with a super hot asian chick in the passenger side.

took the wrong turn.
finally here. an hour late.

HAHA check out this guys' beard. He was the one telling us about all the risks and stuff about skydiving and how we can't sue them if we die.


I went first.
Holding my nuts to make sure theyre still there.



Looking.



More looking.
Looking some more. This is the time when it really hit me that I am really jumping.
Jumped.
Flipping.
once.

twice.


thrice.

and a half?



falling.

enjoying.
more falling.





screaming.
landing.



landed.
now it was mikes turn. I only have pictures of his landing.






and dinner after.
gay!





tasting

driving.




On the way home we decided to extend out little outing and made a stop over in Saulsalito.



Onto Golden gate Bridge.




into the city.


then finally made it home. Jumping off that plane is one of the bet experiences I have ever... experienced. Such a rush, definitely made you feel alive. I couldnt stop smiling after. I high recommend EVERYONE to try it at least once in their life. I am definitely going back for more.

No comments: