Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Philippines: Day 22

Went over to the side of town where my Dad is from to spend the day with my friends that I grew up with.
Improvised grill
puppies!

like a freaking baby
Later that night met up with my cousins and a few friends to go night swimming.






There were sooo many pictures from swimming but its late and Im tired so Ill just upload them some other time. But here is a group picture we took.
After swimming we got on a tricycle and picked up more people to go back to what they call their "boarding house." Basically its the same thing as a dorm or an apartment but its the slang term for a place youre renting if youre young.

This is one of the few times that my chaser is something else other than water. People there dont have much money that they would rather not buy soda or juice for chaser. They opt for just water and ice. At first that was a little weird for me but as the days went by I got used to it. I guess its a good thing to be using water as chaser. You wont get dehydrated and so you wont have a hangover the next day.

No comments: