Monday, July 19, 2010

Philippines: Day 21

mmmm. the more oil the better it tastes.
my cousin got a new dog. her name is jasmine but we call her ugly.
big ass crab.
me and my cousins had nothing planned for the night so we decided to go for a short walk. a short walk that turned into a long walk all around town.
we ended up taking a rest stop on this newly built bridge.


good thing about the provinces in the philippines especially from what i remember is that there arent very many cars on the road especially at night.






had to walk through a cemetery.
our "boy band" picture. hahahahha

entrance to the cemetery
and after all of that walking, we just had to finish the night off with some balut.
and heres a mini spider.
my cousin doing flips again
and here we are comparing stomachs. hahahha


ended the night at this convenience store. just hanging out telling stories and drinking. i loved these nights. just me and my cousins hanging out and catching up on all the time we missed out on.

No comments: