Saturday, July 17, 2010

Philippines: Day 20

My cousin Oyong turned 20 today. They dont have much but they still managed to celebrate his birthday. First at their house where his Mom made some food for us and where I got to hang with some of my younger cousins.



After eating we had to wash it down by some drinking.






These guys werent drinking cause they're varsity basketball players.
We didnt want to end the night yet so we decided to go to the beach at around 3 in the morning.


It was hella dark there and at some point I felt somethingon my feet. We didnt have a flashlight so I took a picture and someone decided to use my feet as a pillow. haha






That was a real fun night. We ended up coming home as the sun was coming out after stopping for some balut and coffee.

No comments: