Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pearl.

Went to SF with Ryan and Ruel today. Went and hung out at Fatlace for a while and a good amount of people also went today. Good times. Then headed out to check out some bike shops (boxdog and freewheel) and I finally got my Pearl stem that Ive been looking for, for the past month now. Got me some lube too ;).

But anyways. After all that we went to Nick's cause Ryan was craving their tacos while I ordered the grilled fish burrito which is, hands down, the best burrito I have ever had. So good.

Well then headed home and set up my bars. Did a quick little night ride and had some real good laughs tonight. Thanks Mike for buying my stem. You just fed me for the week.




Oh and sorry for the camera phone pics. I left my camera at Fatlace. -_-

3 comments:

headlagged said...

bullhorns?! what happened to your old bar?

Kenny said...

that rock n roll shit is dope. tell me wut u think!

jensenn said...

im back to bullhorns. the risers werent cutting it and i bent my old bullhorns from a crash.

and ill let you know about the rock n roll. ive been hearing so much good stuff about it.