Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Oakland. Piedmont. Berkeley

After a full day at work. It was a really nice day so I decided to head out to Oakland/Piedmont to check out Manifesto and Montano Velo hoping that they would have the stem that Ive been looking for some time now. But no luck :(. I met up with Ryan at Montano but ended up leaving him there to ride to Berkeley. Tried to sell some clothes but no luck. Randomly saw and talked to Ferrer for a bit. After that went and rode around some more and took Ryan out to climb some hills. Pretty good workout and then just chilled around Berkeley till we headed back to Union City where I KO'ed in the car for 2 hours while everyone just hungout outside. haha.



But the highlight of the day has got to be that I got me some new shoes! It has been SO long since Ive treated myself out to a nice pair of shoes. It felt really good. No guilt whatsoever. I think I deserve it, especially after checking out my black vans today which is only a few more wears to ending up with a hole in the sole.

No comments: